Saturday's Meeting Highlights (June 18, 2011)

Thank you to all who attended Saturday. I hope you walked away with helpful information.
There was so much info I wanted to give you, yet not enough time. We will have to discuss more at another meeting; possibly even share recipes at another meeting.

Speaking of recipes--I am attempting to put together a NTX Lyme Support Group recipe book. If you have any allergen-friendly recipes that you would be willing to send to me at paschalltwin@yahoo.com, it would be greatly appreciated. We are hoping to raise funds for the group once the book is complete. This will help us provide more for you.

I will be posting the Almond Butter Brownie recipe under "Recipes and Restaurants" at the top of the page. This time I will leave out the Talapia. (Laughing) A list of foods we sampled will also be posted here.

I will be sending out an Evite within the next week for our next meeting. As we continue to ask, please respond to the Evite promptly. If you are unsure whether you will be able to attend, choose 'maybe". This will help us get a head start in our planning for next months meeting. Attending the meetings is a commitment, but we understand that life  and illness can get in the way of our commitments. Try to commit to coming when you can.
 
Here is the "What to Eat When You Can't Eat Anything" presentation for you to view: